Making a difference
Making a difference in people’s lives is the core value behind our efforts and the guiding principle that connects our team of 550 National Flood Services colleagues across the nation as we help rebuild lives devastated by flood.
Today, NFS services more than 1.8 million flood policies and $1.5 billion flood insurance premium annually for our clients. We embrace innovation and quality, consistently delivering solutions that provide viable options for property owners, covering a broad range of needs in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
A Difference in Numbers (2017)
- $1.5B premium
- $5B claim damages paid
- 1.8M policies-in-force
- 33K claims paid
- 95% customer satisfaction
- 55 Net Promoter Score1
Helping Protect What Is Important
- #1 vendor by premium, policyholders
- #1 with 7 of Top 10 Best rated flood insurance companies (Consumer Affairs2)
During the past year, the NFS team has helped more than 60,000 families rebuild their lives after flooding events. As we continue fostering valuable partnerships with WYO Carriers, educating insurance agents and property owners on flood risk, or providing policyholder services, our ultimate goal is to truly make a difference in people’s lives—one transaction, one insured at a time.
Experience the NFS difference in:
- Expedient user experiences via simple, efficient, intuitive technology platforms
- Actionable strategies from industry-leading data and analytics
- Unparalleled satisfaction, quality and exceptional service delivery
- Largest flood insurance processing center in the industry
- Largest scalable claims team
- Timely claims payment
- Broadest network of independent adjusters
- Practical agent education and policyholder resources
- Marketing leadership to help agents grow their business
- Intuitive education and quoting portal
- Valuable insights and influence gained from industry leadership
- Because we are 100 percent dedicated to flood insurance, and we have a decades-long relationship with FEMA, we bring knowledge, value and insights that no one else can
1 Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures willingness to refer family, friends and colleagues.