Our claims experience is essential to helping rebuild lives devastated by flood
For more than 30 years, the NFS Claims team has set the flood industry standard in claims excellence and service delivery. Making a difference in people’s lives is at the heart of our mission to help Americans rebuild lives devastated by flood.
What makes a difference is our highly focused knowledge and capacity to respond quickly in the event of a large-scale catastrophic flood (CAT event) while never losing sight of the policyholders. Through storm-tested experience, we have earned our reputation and credibility—one claim, one valued customer at a time. Our clients can count on NFS Claims team’s steadfast ability to deliver distinctive service, provide expert claims management and, above all, stay true to our values in all we do.
When it comes to claims, our goal is simple: We help people rebuild their lives after a loss. To meet this goal and continue serving in the best interests of our client insurance companies, we remain centered on our Claims Value Proposition, which is based on the following principles:
Meeting the customer's needs and protecting our client's reputation by:
- Making timely contact with the policyholder upon claim notice and througout the claims experience
- Consistently updating policyholder with claim status
- Maintaining company standards that exceed client expectations
Fostering long-term partnerships and reinforcing our client's values via:
- Provide designated claims services managers for our clients
- Establish a single point of contact for policyholder interactions
- Escalate service issues promptly to ensure timely resolution
- Focus on building and maintaining customer relationships
Enhancing the client's brand through:
- Adhere to claims management standards intended to deliver timely coverage decisions and accurate damage assessments
- Deliver value added services such as training and ongoing consultations with client adjusters
- Implement segmentation of claims to align adjuster skill sets with claim complexity
- Provide a dedicated Large Loss Unit comprised of adjusters with numerous years of experience
Extended Disclaimer Statement
This website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or regulatory advice. It is not intended to be a substitute for any National Flood Insurance Program publications. Claims figures referenced in this document are preliminary as claims are still being processed.