Why Agents Choose NFS
What sets NFS apart in the minds of insurance agents is our extensive history of storm-tested catastrophe (CAT) experience in helping to rebuild lives devastated by flood. We wholeheartedly believe it makes a difference that flood is our only business. Agents can rely on our track record with historical events (such as Superstorm Sandy, Matthew, Harvey, Irma, Maria, and more), our decades-long relationship with FEMA, and our ability to deliver the knowledge, value and insights that no other vendor can.
Whether we are delivering innovative product solutions, providing simplified technology platforms or tapping into our analytics expertise to help you grow your business, our goal is to truly make a difference with each and every client we serve.
Experience the NFS difference
NFS provides agents with a full suite of flood insurance training resources, including an on-demand library of training courses. We are the only flood vendor with a regionally-dispersed, dedicated field marketing/training team to help keep agents informed, help them grow their business, and leverage valuable support through:
- Flood risk education
- System-related trouble-shooting
- Escalation of complex issues
- Continuing Education (CE) classes regularly (all are CE certified)
- Conversion/on-boarding users and system training
Our proprietary FloodPro® Analytics tool enables agents to analyze data in real time and generate custom reports, including:
- Predictive modeling, map overlays, report scheduling, and export capability
- Zip and county analysis of flood penetration relative to agent density
- Agent / WYO performance vs. peer group to identify opportunities and risks to plan
- Heat-mapping new business growth
- Flood risk profiling (proprietary tools)